Consultations... commonly called a balance
Ask anyone who has experienced a ‘balance’ and you will undoubtedly get a “wow” response.
The initial consultation is normally 90 min duration.
- The first consultation includes time for your story. Ever been to a practitioner who just didn’t listen? Not here! Your story is vital information.
- Next I usually ask you to lie on the massage table. This is normally the most comfortable position for clients, though the treatment can also be given seated or standing. Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to take off your shoes.
- Initial muscle testing ensures that the bio-feedback circuit from your muscles to the brain and visa-versa is working and accurate. Muscle testing is non-invasive and doesn’t hurt. I have used muscle testing directly with 3 year olds right up to 90 year olds. For young children I normally work with Mum or Dad, but all kids are different and often unpredictable.
Your healing may be for past stress, current stress or worry about the future
- After that it is a unique process. As every person is different, so are your healing needs. The process ensures you know what you want and you have the right attitude to achieve it. We deal with the issues of accepting change, being determined to make the changes.
The types of healing used includes:
- Massage of specific acupressure points on the body.
- Correcting muscle and joint imbalance
- Releasing emotions and situations that keep us locked in pain
- Brain integration techniques
- Correcting areas of nutritional deficiency.
- Identifying areas of toxic overload.
- Using creative visualisations to release stress
- Overcoming self-sabotage to allow healing to occur
This list is not exhaustive and the healing process can be sometimes creative and surprising.
- We always summarise the session … finding any support you need to make these changes happen and look at when you will have a follow-up.
- The follow-up sessions are based on your individual healing requirements and are one hour in length.
Planning your time and your finances is an important part of the healing process. A good guide is to expect 3 sessions over 6 weeks.
Of course wonderful things can and do happen in the first session, so this is simply a guide.
Appointments are available at a time to suit you
Just call or email and suggest the most suitable time for you.
1st Consultation $120 (allow 90 minutes)
1 Hour consultation $90
Pick up a loyalty card. pay for 5 sessions and the next one is free
What are you waiting for? Take your first step to a healthier happier you. Call Susan on 4128 4331
Susan is a registered therapist with the Australian Kinesiology Association
Susan studied Advanced Diploma in Kinesiology at the Kinesiology Centre of South Eastern Melbourne